Monday, November 3, 2014

DZ Nuts Chamois Cream - review

more effective and lasts longer than others

When I first started cycling I didn’t use chamois cream but after a few months I started having some slight pain in the crotch/butt region so I bought a sample pack of this stuff and tried it on a 40 mile ride. I admit that I tried this brand because of the funny name and because one of my favorite pro cyclists is behind it (Dave Zabriskie) but I was sold on it before the ride was halfway over. It really works. My discomfort was greatly alleviated. The consistency of this cream is just right. It’s not too thick and not too light. It creates a slight tingly sensation but in a pleasant way, not a distracting way. I have since tried other creams but  DZ Nuts stays on longer and is more lubricating than others. Yes it’s more expensive than some but  In the end you might actually save money with the DZ Nuts since you don’t have to use as much. They also make a version for women which my wife swears by.

No comments:

Post a Comment